Huntsman Corporation - Value Based Pricing Expert
Everslaan 45, 3018 Everberg , Belgique
Description du poste
VBP Pricing Expert
Huntsman have a new opportunity for a results orientated VBP Pricing Expert to join our team in a newly created position within the business. This person will be responsible for effectively operating our VBP tool to capture success rates of quoted prices through the monitoring of sales performance across the business. You will coach colleagues as a Subject Matter Expert and create and implement pricing for products/services whilst continuously improving VBP/Commodity models within our Polyurethanes business division.
Additionally, as the VBP Pricing Expert, you will:
• Analyse ongoing pricing performance and identify new pricing opportunities for the business through the definition and analysis of pricing model data and information across existing databases
• Identify variable data being held and use this to develop and improve existing pricing models and highlight new pricing opportunities to promote value capture
• Act as a key analytical support for the Pricing Manager and colleagues in product management, commercial and leadership functions on pricing-related issues
• Support the Pricing Manager in translating results from our pricing models into the business strategy and for the use in ongoing price negotiations
• Assemble and lead cross-functional teams to capture and maximise new pricing opportunities whilst introducing new concepts for product and lifecycle pricing to product, sales, and marketing departments.
• Take an active lead in the development of long-term pricing strategy for complex products/services
• Previous experience in a the Chemical (or similar) sector within a pricing, sales, marketing or product management role is required.
• Good knowledge of price modelling techniques
• Strong verbal/written communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to develop and execute multiple complex analyses (e.g., segmentation, value/ benefit map, value to customers) within a diversified product range.
• Strong research and skills with the ability to translate analysis into business implications and recommendations
• Previous experience in the use of analytics, statistics and visualization software such as Tableau, R, Alteryx and/or SAS would be highly desirable
• Fluent in English with additional language(s) (Dutch, French, German etc.) also beneficial
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals with 2015 revenues of approximately $10 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 100 manufacturing and R&D facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 15,000 associates within our 5 distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com