Numeca International - Technical Support and Software Engineer
Ch. de la Hulpe 189 Terhulpse Steenweg, 1170 Brussels, Belgique
Description du poste
NUMECA, a worldwide operating CFD software company (http://www.numeca.com), develops engineering flow simulation software widely used by engineers and designers in a large range of fluid engineering applications, from Aerospace, Power Generation, Energy to Race Cars and Ships. NUMECA is rapidly expanding and is continuously looking for young and senior talented coworkers. The company has its headquarters in Brussels (Belgium), subsidiaries in San Francisco (USA), Mons and Leuven (Belgium), Tokyo (Japan), Bangalore (India), Beijing (China) and Hong-Kong and is active worldwide through its network of agents and partners in Asia, Europe and America. The company employs over 90 persons in Belgium and around 120 worldwide.
* What’s the opportunity?
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for a Technical Support and Software Engineer, to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels.
* What will you do?
In this role, you will work in a challenging environment related to the production of NUMECA’s scientific software packages.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop intelligent diagnostic tools to help troubleshooting and solve installation issues at customer site.
- Ensure the protection, licensing and activation of the software.
- Largely improve the installation and deployment process and the launching of our packages at the end-users site, in an HPC environment.
- Contribute to innovative solutions such as online Cloud installation and update.
* What do we offer?
We offer to work in a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, and to be part of a dynamic and growing company. We propose competitive package (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities and mobility within NUMECA Group.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate clearly the reference job number: DEV18-03.
* What are we looking for from you?
- A first experience in customer support, software development, release management both in automating and in monitoring builds, and in software configuration management is a plus
- Proficient under Windows and Linux
- Good knowledge of Python
- Knowledge in C++, HPC and distributed systems is a plus
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role
- French knowledge is a plus
You should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good analytical and communication skills, be a stress-resistant problem solver, be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards.