Dow Corning Europe S.A. - Technical Service and Development Engineer
Parc Indust., Zone C - Rue Jules Bordet 8, 7180 Seneffe, Belgique
Dow Corning Europe S.A.
Personne de contact
Dow Corning Europe S.A., Loriane Parisot
Description du poste
As TS&D Engineer, you will:
• Represent Dow Chemical as a Technical Expert in the field, and contribute to our brand credibility in the market.
• Technically support our customers and partners, at the different stages of projects.
• Be responsible for building trustworthy and long-lasting relationships with customers (new and existing), providing strong technical support and generating added value for customers.
• Establish professional relations with influencers on the market, such as Façade consultants, architects, and so forth; you will build internal and external network with key influencers and stakeholders.
• Identify market trends/customer needs and offer solutions, based on products, applications or design.
• Support new product launches and market introductions providing technical expertise and knowledge.
• Work in close relationship with the local business Developers and with our distributors. You will interact with a European based team, taking advantage of well experienced co-workers.
• Hold Regional technical responsibility in EMEA for this line of business.
• Holds civil engineering degree or Master in Physics
• Preferably 5 years technical expertise in the construction industry business, experience in in Commercial Glazing & Façade segment would be appreciated
• Has good written and oral communication skills in English. Italian or German would be appreciated
• Is a problem solver and creative
• Is able to work well independently as well as in team
• Demonstrated ability to build customer relationships and trust
• Is willing to travel 40% to 50% of his time
• Ideal location : Seneffe, Belgium. Other European locations to be considered based on profile