CyanView SA - Senior Software Engineer
--CyanView SA --
Description du poste
We design our architectures for robustness, reliability, scalability, testability. We are looking for visionary software engineers who are ready and capable of taking software design to the next level.
In a mindset of continuous improvement,
we’ll keep adjusting our development and management strategies based on new experiences and proposals. Initiatives are encouraged so you should be open for changes with a strong will and ability to learn. Experience in Agile / Kanban development practices can help us move in that direction.
Our system architecture is built around a mix of high-level and low-level or embedded software, Object and Functional programming, distributed IoT based systems and typical front-end/ back-end interfaces. There’s lot to contribute to already, and that’s only the beginning.
As we’re developing the team from scratch, at this point we’re basically looking for any talented and motivated software developer to transit from a one-man band approach to an efficient collaborative team. If you’re interested in some of the topics involved in our developments,
and extremely good in at least one of these domains, help us grow our team!
• Our main applications and the back-end are written in Elixir, mainly to benefit from Erlang’s highly resilient distributed system that can also support concurrency.
• Contribute to the front-end currently in Elm, which goes well with Elixir.
• C, C++ is used for lower-level high performance applications and embedded developments.
• UX Designers will create intuitive user interfaces for our front-ends or embedded remote controls.
• You’re a guru in distributed architectures, IoT, virtualization, deployment, IT administration, security?
• Video frameworks, real-time image and video processing, GPU acceleration, hardware/ software encoding, zero copy, low latency.
• Image and video processing algorithms, matlab/ python scripting and programming for R&D.
• Linux and ARM based boards, kernel drivers, Xilinx Zynq FPGAs, Android hacking.
• Git and remote development, we’re using Gitlab for code management.
• A solid computer science background that allows you to understand what it takes to build a great scalable system.
• Contribute to the team development with best practices for collaboration.