CRM (Centre de Recherches Métallurgiques) asbl-vzw - Project leader R&D for Smart and Energy applications
CRM (Centre de Recherches Métallurgiques) asbl-vzw
Description du poste
- You will manage R&D projects and activities for smart and energy applications.
- Your first responsibility will concern photovoltaic solar applications and include the development of innovative thin film solar cells on metallic material. Other projects concern the integration of other innovative electronic functions (as RFID antenna, printed tracks, sensors,…) for metal mounted device applications.
- Depending on your background, You must be able to quickly develop your competencies in order to master:
• Thin film deposition process (PVD, printed electronic technologies) and associated products (dielectric layers, conductive layers, specific chemicals for electronic applications) and their characterization,
• Development and characterization of devices based on these functionalized products , integrating electrical connectivity.
- Taking into account the industrialization of R&D developments, you will work in a multi-disciplinary environment and collaborate with different teams of the group to upscale the new products and solutions. You will be based in Liège but you will have to travel punctually in different geographical places.
- In addition to working with internal key stakeholders, you will also have an external role, working closely with industrial customers, with regional and European partners networks and representing the CRM at the meetings and events that are held on these subjects.
- University degree in nano/microelectronics, solid-state physics and materials;
- Team worker, with listening, communication and flexibility skills;
- Creativity, pro-activity and results oriented which makes you a real problem solver;
- Fluent French and English;
- Are considered as a plus:
• Experience in photovoltaic field;
• Skills in printed electronics and related devices;
• A minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience and proven ability to be able to turn academic knowledge to business opportunities;
• Experience in setting up and managing collaborative projects.