Step Stone NV SA - Master Data Analyst
Step Stone NV SA
Description du poste
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. We are looking for a Master Data Analyst in Belgium (BE) for Lebbeke-Wieze (BEWI). Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world
• You are the first point of contact for operational support for the administrators for functional questions and for issue solving.
• You manage mass change requests and prepare detailed Master Data reports and analyses.
• You keep training documents and work instructions up-to-date and you deliver training to Master Data and to the different business stakeholders.
• You assist in projects for material (direct spend), customer and vendor Master Data, by validating the conversion rules and upload files of Master Data migrations.
• In close collaboration with the Master Data expert, you provide support on, maintain and test the basic configuration of the Master Data applications.
• You contribute to the detailed design of processes and applications.
• You report to the Regional Master Data Manager.
• You have a master degree in Economics/Business or a Science related field.
• You have good analytical and communication skills.
• A good knowledge of Excel is a must. Your knowledge of SAP and Access is an extra asset.