Toyota Motor Europe - Internship Tribology of new Lubricants through Simulation
Avenue du Bourget 60, 1140 Brussels , Belgique
Toyota Motor Europe
Description du poste
• You are responsible for generating Molecular Dynamics (MD) results of the tribological behaviour of reference lubricant molecules.
• You are also responsible for analysing the resulting order of the system and correlating it to the frictional performance.
• Finally, you will propose design suggestions for minimum friction according the Coarse Grain MD findings.
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months – 12 month
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
Master or PhD student of physics, chemistry, mechanical engineering, mathematics or similar
• Knowledge Molecular Dynamics methods, programming, High Performance Computing
• Experience with the following tools welcome: LAMMPS, GAMESS
• Independent and self-motivated
• Fluency in English