Toyota Motor Europe - Intern Sales Operations
Avenue du Bourget 60, 1140 Brussels , Belgique
Toyota Motor Europe
Description du poste
You will be involved in the key processes of the department, supporting the Country Managers in their main activities (Sales Planning, Project Management, Reporting, Governance,…).
You will be expected to help set-up a Business Intelligence unit within the Division to streamline CM’s operations and bring standardisation and efficiency to the group.
Your main tasks will be:
• Generate monthly / quarterly sales reports
• Market analysis on automotive segmentation trends
• Sales planning support
• Support the preparation of the Governance Business Revue meeting
• Communicate with the markets to prepare the meetings
• Support with preparation of ‚Get ready‘ conference
Place of internship: Toyota Motor Europe head office (Brussels)
Starting date: to be agreed between the intern – university and TME but preferably as of September
Duration: min. 6 months – preferably 12 months
Confidentiality: due to business requirements, not all aspects of the task can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
• Final year of Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or have an MBA with focus on international business operations
• Previous Business internship experience is an asset
• Automotive minded and knowledge of European market trends (sales volumes, market shares, competitors…)
• Excellent understanding of the economic processes
• Excellent command of systems applications (Excel, Access, database management)
• Strong analytical (manage complex set of parameters) and visualisation skills
• Highly developed ability to be critical with facts and figures – enjoy working with numbers and data
• Self starter attitude, taking initiative and not afraid of responsibility
• Ability to plan your work according to deadlines – able to work under strong pressure
• Innovative mind, with drive for continuous improvement
• A clear communicator able to present complex items in a simple way
• Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
• Flexible team player with hands-on mentality
• Mature business manners as well as strong interpersonal skills in order to build consensus, which allow you to move at ease within an international environment on all levels
• Fluent English is a must, other languages are assets.