Toyota Motor Europe - Intern Production Parts Logistics planning
Toyota Motor Europe
Description du poste
Identifying and implementing ways to kaizen our supply chain focused on Quality, Cost or Delivery Improvement.
This will allow you to:
• Acquire a deep understanding of Just-in-Time (JIT).
• Define strategies to achieve Toyota main Logistics Pillars, Even Pitch, minimum lead time, max efficiency and flexibility.
• Consense the improvement ideas with the key stakeholders.
• Implement the kaizen and confirm the achievement of target.
To achieve this will need to:
• Learn and professionally use Toyota Logistics Planning system
• Learn and fully understand Toyota’s Logistics network and specific operation standards to ensure application through the logistics network you are responsible for.
Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe, HO Brussels, Belgium
Starting date: to be agreed with the student – university and Toyota
Duration: 12 months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship
You have a Bachelor with Logistics / Supply Chain / Economics or Business Management background
• You have affinity with automotive and are passionate about quality
• You are very highly numeric, with strong logical and analytical skills (Excel & Access).
• As a self-starter you demonstrate pro-activeness and ownership in projects
• You have the ability to develop creative ways for operational and cost improvement and generate new ideas with deep analysis
• You are a pragmatic problem solver, result driven
• You are Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
• You have a driving license valid for Europe