Air Liquide Bruxelles - Engineer – Real Time, Brussels International gases pipelines network coordinator
Bld du Souverain 280, 1160 Bruxelles (Auderghem), Belgique
Air Liquide Bruxelles
1160 Bruxelles (Auderghem)
Description du poste
Responsibilities and tasks
• As Real Time Engineer you are part of the team in charge of the network that delivers 'in real time' gases to various industrial clients (refineries, chemical plants, steel plants ...) You will learn how to operationally manage the complete portfolio of Air Liquide’s plants link to those 2 200 km of gases pipeline.
• You participate in the search for new methods and procedures to optimize the efficiency of operations.
• You will work in the Operations Control Center (OCC) in full continuous shifts.
What we offer
• You will be at the heart of a dynamic international organisation, working closely together with members of many different departments and levels.
• You’ll enjoy large responsibility and autonomy.
• You’ll get the best out of situations by learning on the job and by peers. You’ll be encourage to develop your skills both technically and socially.
• Supported by a dynamic Benelux team, you'll have the opportunity to grow within the organisation accordingly to your competencies and potential.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your CV and cover letter through www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no. BE-04575) For additional information please contact Hélène Devulder, firstname.lastname@example.org
• You are preferably an engineer or have equivalent by experience. Having a few years of experience in a production environment is a plus, but not essential.
• You are able and willing to continuously develop yourself. You are recognized for your analytical skills and ability to take decision.
• You appreciate working in a team and can create easily your internal network at all levels within the organization.
• You have good communication skills and you clearly express yourself in a friendly and professional way with your customers, suppliers and colleagues.
• You communicate correctly in Dutch, French and English.