CyanView SA - Embedded Design Engineer
--CyanView SA --
Description du poste
We’re looking for an ambitious, responsible team-player and versatile Engineer to design and develop Embedded Electronics systems from research, prototyping to mass production. You know how firmware and drivers interact with hardware and how grounding and EMC are designed the right way.
You will work with bus protocol interfaces, microcontrollers or embedded Linux based systems. This position will be part of a small, fast-moving team which also includes remote freelancers and sub-contractors.
• Research,design and develop highly reliable
• Create and maintain technical documentation.
• Part selection,schematic entry, layout supervision, timing and signal integrity review, power consumption estimations.
• Write detailed specifications for tasks handled by subcontractors.
• Manage PCB tools and libraries for component creation/checking/modification in conjunction with sub-contractors. Familiar with DFM, DFA, and DFT rule sets and implementation in layout design, constructing board stack-up, outline, placement, constraint setup, and routing best practices.
• Work with CAD and Contract Manufacturer to produce prototypes and production grade boards and apply state of the art industry standards, tools, and technologies.
• Validate and troubleshoot prototypes and production builds. Generate related reports.
• Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
• Guide development of hardware test procedures for manufacturing of new and existing hardware.
• Passion for prototyping and creating. Good understanding of hardware and software integration challenges.
• Circuit design experience with digital and analog circuits. Skilled with at least one electrical PCB design suite.
• Good knowledge of ARM Cortex microcontrollers and processors.
• Advanced experience with Real-Time operating systems.
• Working experience with peripheral interfaces, such as RS232, RS485, Ethernet, USB, I2C, SPI, LVDS.
• Practical experience with hardware testing,bench equipments such as oscilloscopes, logic analysers, “hands on” soldering and prototyping.
• Must enjoy working in a research setting and be highly self-driven to experiment with new technologies.
• Assess third party and opensource software.
• Develop software in a UNIX environment using C,
• Expertise in architecting embedded Linux systems.
• Expertise in interfacing with low-level peripherals using Linux (USB, Ethernet, CAN, PCIe,).
• FPGA design and programming, high-speed interfaces, 1GbE connectivity, video pipelines, image sensors.