Luxembourg Engineering and Application Services S.A. - Design Engineer - Luxembourg
Luxembourg Engineering and Application Services S.A.
Description du poste
In the sector of Steel Construction, you :
- Perform design engineering of orders including final project clarification through to final design ensuring meeting customer quality and lead time requirements as well internal quality requirements.
- Respect of the national design regulations as well as the internal design manual guidelines and rules.
- Issue SDI in due quality and time.
- Check and paraf final erection drawings.
- Ensure that all company policies and rules are complied with.
- Decide on static building concept. Decide on raw material and welding quantity and quality used for building fabrication as well as type and quantity of assembling devices to be used on job site for building erection.
- Master degree in engineering.
- A few years’ experience in steel construction.
- Fluent in French, English and German.
- Good knowledge of Tekla (software) is an asset.
- Social skills : responsibility, reliability, team work, positive communication.
- Professional skills : Technical knowledge, conception skills, internal procedure knowledge, drive for actions and results, creativity, innovation, problem solving, quality and precision minded, cost minded.