Numeca International - CFD Product Manager
Description du poste
NUMECA, a worldwide operating CFD software company (http://www.numeca.com), develops engineering flow simulation software widely used by engineers and designers in a large range of fluid engineering applications, from Aerospace, Power Generation, Energy to Race Cars and Ships. NUMECA is rapidly expanding and is continuously looking for young and senior talented coworkers. The company has its headquarters in Brussels (Belgium), subsidiaries in San Francisco (USA), Mons and Leuven (Belgium), Tokyo (Japan), Bangalore (India), Beijing (China) and Hong-Kong and is active worldwide through its network of agents and partners in Asia, Europe and America. The company employs over 100 persons in Belgium and around 130 worldwide.
* What’s the opportunity?
To further sustain and accelerate its growth including the development and release of new software products, NUMECA is looking for a CFD/CAE Product Manager, to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels.
* What will you do?
Working as part of the Products and Applications teams, the Product Manager is responsible for managing and communicating customer and market requirements, helping shape product development direction, as well as promoting and educating the field on the latest product features and enhancements.
You will work with the Product Owner to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to identify the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop product strategy and product roadmaps for innovative CFD/CAE software
- Interact with customers and business development teams to understand challenges and market opportunities
- Convey vision and direction to the application engineers and the developers.
- Provide guidance to sales staff to effectively communicate product enhancements, value, and capabilities as well as respond to customer issues and concerns.
- Identify and manage 3rd party partnerships.
- This position requires domestic and international travel to customer facilities visits, new product demonstrations, trade shows and other.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of the product, packaging, accompanying documents and deliverables
* What do we offer?
We offer to work in a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, and to be part of a dynamic and growing company. We propose a competitive package (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities and mobility within NUMECA Group.
Please send your motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to: email@example.com. Indicate clearly the reference job number: APP18-4.
* Who and what are we looking for from you?
This position requires:
- A master degree in Fluid Mechanics is a prerequisite with master thesis or similar internship in CFD
- 3 - 5 plus years in successful product management experience with a focus on new product development in a high tech environment, preferably on CFD/CAE software
- In-depth knowledge of industrial CFD and CAE processes
- Experience working on a global scale
- Leadership personality with evidence of teamwork and collaboration
- Able to bring commercial perspective to software engineering and motivate software teams
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken, French and Dutch are a plus