Toyota Motor Europe - 109095 Graduate / Specialist Vehicle Logistics Operations Development
Avenue du Bourget 60, 1140 Brussels , Belgique
Toyota Motor Europe
Personne de contact
Toyota Motor Europe, Jean-François Parès
Description du poste
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937, Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels (Belgium), and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R & D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery
of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction
Vehicle Logistics (VLG) is responsible to distribute the vehicles produced in our global plants (Japan, Europe, USA, etc) to our european dealers( including Turkey, Kazachastan, Russia).
The vehicles arrive from the different manufacturing plants to our hubs where vehicles are customized and checked before being delivered to our retailers.
The cost of our activity is +/- €250 million/year
Several challenges are to be overcome for those operations, such as delivering the vehicles from the manufacturing plants to the final customer respecting safety, quality and efficiency in line with Toyota Production System.
In order to support the above, you will be joining the Operations Development team, and your main function within this group will be:
• Develop standards for Safety, Quality & Productivity and the method to achieve these
standards in workshop and transportation
• Ensure follow-up of monthly Safety, Quality & Productivity KPIs and be actively
involved in the achievement of the targeted levels
• Ensure new installations in the hub are implemented to achieve Safety, Quality &
• In order to achieve the above you will need to lead cross hub teams
• You have a University degree in Engineering (Specialisation in Quality / or Logistics
• You have affinity with automotive and are passionate about quality
• As a specialist you have 1-3 years of relevant experience
• We are also open to newly graduated or with max. 18 months of work
• You are very highly numeric, with strong logical and analytical skills (Excel & Access).
• You have the ability to develop creative ways for operational and cost improvement
and generate new ideas with deep analysis
• You are a pragmatic problem solver, result driven
• You can motivate a multicultural team in an assertive but diplomatic way
• You enjoy giving training and sharing your knowledge
• You are Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
• You are flexible and willing to travel (60%) within Europe
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• have strong planning and organizing skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others
• have excellent communication skills
Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe, Head Office - Brussels (Evere) but also in the
different hubs in Europe (Zeebrugge, Valenciennes, Malmö, UK)
Starting date: asap
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence
and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to
invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort,
dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation
and benefits package.
Please apply on line http://goo.gl/bJoLkf