Numeca International - Software Engineer - OMNIS Platform
Personne de contact
Numeca International, Camille Venturini
Chaussée de la Hulpe 189
Description du poste
NUMECA, a worldwide operating CFD software company (http://www.numeca.com), develops engineering flow simulation software widely used by engineers and designers in a large range of fluid engineering applications, from Aerospace, Power Generation, Energy to Race Cars and Ships. NUMECA is rapidly expanding and is continuously looking for young and senior talented coworkers. The company has its headquarters in Brussels (Belgium), subsidiaries in San Francisco (USA), Mons and Leuven (Belgium), Tokyo (Japan), Bangalore (India), Beijing (China) and Hong-Kong and is active worldwide through its network of agents and partners in Asia, Europe and America. The company employs over 100 persons in Belgium and around 130 worldwide.
* What’s the opportunity?
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for a Software Engineer, to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels.
* What will you do?
As a Software Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development and architecture of the new generation OMNIS™ pre-and-post platform aimed at hosting external solvers through plugins
- Extend the OMNIS™ C++ framework and support the application developers in implementing new end-user functionalities.
- Propose software solutions and implement these in an highly object oriented software (C++) in accordance with the software architects.
- Follow up developments with quality during the testing phase.
* What do we offer?
We offer to work in a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, and to be part of a dynamic and growing company. We propose competitive package (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities and mobility within NUMECA Group.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate clearly the reference job number: DEV18-06.
* Who and what are we looking for from you?
Mandatory technical skills and experience:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or equivalent is a prerequisite
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming
- Knowledge of algorithms and software integration / engineering, LINUX
- Good knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Python, Qt/Qml and of Agile methodology would be a plus
- Knowledge of machine learning would be a plus
- Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role.
- Dutch and French are a plus.
You are highly motivated, you should be a self-starter with a problem solving attitude, you assume full ownership of assigned tasks and have proactive communication on encountered difficulties. You have a team oriented mindset, with a focus on customer orientation and product quality, and ideally a passion for programming.