Operae Partners Belgium - Lean IT Project Manager
Rue Henri Wafelaerts 57 , 1060 Bruxelles, Belgique
Operae Partners Belgium
Description du poste
Are you looking for a new challenge that will allow you to gather great successes ?
Join a fast growing European company that keeps innovating to be at the edge of IT and management methods; and that shines through conferences and book publishing. We are a group of passionate people who coach IT organizations in their digital transformation through innovative methods based on Lean management.
- You are a highly experienced in managing IT projects and coaching local and distributed teams, especially in web technologies and e-business
- You are a leader who knows how to commit his teams, you are ready to move mountains to succeed in your projects
- You are a field person, who enjoys speaking to customers, users and members of the projects and going into details
- You can work in French, Dutch and English and you are willing to work both in Belgium and throughout Europe.
If you join Operae Partners, here’s what a typical week looks like:
- Host daily meetings with your project team in front of the visual management in order to align everyone on the priority goals and to show all the problems that prevent the projects from running smoothly.
- Coach one of your developers on solving a problem he encountered, following the PCDA approach.
- Train one of your analysts on a part of the specifications.
- Lead a steering committee with the managers
- Go and see your users in the field to evaluate the value of the product and the main obstacles they are faced with.
- Spend a day in another service of the company or at a provider to work on cross-services problem solving.
- Work with a top manager of the organization to clarify the link between the project and the overall company strategy.
- As every week, spend an entire day in our office to step back and think about your project and identify the new levers for improvement, review it with your personal coach to further develop your Lean training.
Other projects you might have with us:
• Speak at conference to share your experience.
• Recruit, train and coach other project managers
• Take part to business development activities.
• Explore new types of services, new ways to work or use new technologies.
You have a graduate degree and / or a master in economics, information science or management.
You have a successful experience of 10 years in managing large scale web projects.
You have excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and Dutch. English is a plus.
You are problem solving oriented with a strong sense of customer service.
You are a person with a critical mind developed, professional and autonomous.
Finally, you are dynamic, diplomat, with a great team spirit.
The pressure does not scare you and you are ready to invest 100% in the projects you lead to satisfy your customers.
Head Of Operae Partners Belgium
GSM: +33 619 053 493