AsUgo Consulting - Junior Technical Analyst
Personne de contact
AsUgo Consulting, Nathalie Mine
Description du poste
EXCITING GRADUATE ROLE AS JUNIOR TECHNICAL ANALYST (SALESFORCE SOLUTIONS)
You are a young graduate with a strong IT background and business affinity?
You want to be part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team where everyone contributes to the growth of the company and the working environment?
You are looking for the opportunity to take an active role in your career development?
We are asUgo a young, dynamic and growing team with one focus: meet our clients’ CRM objectives. We help them on Salesforce solutions, providing functional guidance and technical expertise.
To strengthen our official partnership with Salesforce and satisfy our exploding demand for client projects, we are looking for curious, nimble and committed junior analysts.
Whether you are a young graduate or a junior profile, we will train and coach you to become certified and develop your skills and career.
As a Technical Analyst at asUgo, you design, configure and deliver Salesforce solutions for our clients. Concretely, your responsibilities may include:
• Challenge business requirements gathering sessions and drive solution design workshops
• Conduct technical analysis and the preparation of technical specifications for Salesforce solutions, including integration components (SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, ApexWeb Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, and SFDC data loaders)
• Interface with business team as advisor for new functionality from Salesforce.com app exchangeapplications, releases, and upgrades
• Create and coordinate technical documentation related to Salesforce developments
• Contribute to training material and documentation for Salesforce.com end-users
• Coordinate test execution to ensure that all technical customizations and configurations follow industryand delivery best practices
• Manage deployment of solution to each environment (e.g. Development, Test, Production)
• Act as a reference for importing and exporting data in Salesforce.com
• Deliver informative, well-organized demos to business teams.
We are asUgo, a new and different CRM Salesforce integrator.
We are across-functional, entrepreneurial and committed team with one focus: meet our clients’CRM objectives. We help our clients on Salesforce solutions, providing functional guidance and relevant technical expertise.
We establish a transversal approach between:
• Marketing, Sales & Customer Service
• Business & IT
• Agility & Project Management
We help our clients embrace a new digital era and connect to their customers in a new, innovative and efficient way.
We are asUgo
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management, or in other quantative or technology-related field
• Strong IT affinity (ex: hands-on experience in software development, Java, C++…)
• Good communication (written and oral)
• Fluent in French and/or Dutch and English
• Strong analytical skills
• Entrepreneurial and creative mindset
• Curious, Nimble, Committed
NICE TO HAVE
• Salesforce experience and certification - if you are not experienced yet, you will receive the adequate training to become certified (Salescloud, Servicecloud, Force.com…)
• Experience in Consulting / Systems implementation / Business Analysis / Agile delivery