Huntsman Corporation - Junior Data Analyst (m/f)
Description du poste
Junior Data Analyst (m/f)
To reinforce our HPP Demand & Pricing Team, we are looking for a Junior Data Analyst. The position is a full time contract based at our European Corporate HQ in Everberg – Belgium.
You will be responsible for supporting the Business & the Demand Management Team by providing analysis of data & creating/presenting management reports. You will also be focused on numerical data & work in close collaboration with the Finance Team.
Additionally, as Data Analyst, you will:
• Work closely with the Demand Team by providing and analysing data around forecast performances, prices, margins & trends.
• Ensure up to date unconstrained forecast for specific products.
• Create standard reporting queries.
• Provide price trend data analysis.
• Analyse forecast accuracy and bias.
• Execute monthly downloads (Futurcast/ESOPT).
• Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
• Provide ad-hoc data analysis and reports to the business in order to prepare business decision tools.
• University degree in Economics/Finance or equivalent by experience.
• Ideally a first experience as Data analyst & deep understanding of data analysis tools and databases.
• Solid knowledge of MS office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) & SAP.
• Demonstrate strong analytical & numerical skills.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills. Be able to interact with various teams & departments at different levels.
• Flexible, Team player and can do/positive attitude.
• Accurate, details oriented, problem solving skills.
• Stress resistant
• Fluency in English (oral and written). Any other language is an asset.
If you are interested in this career opportunity and would like to shape our and your future, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please submit your resume through our Huntsman career web page.