MC2I Belgium - IT Consultant - Business Analyst
Description du poste
Primary responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
Upstream project phases:
- Collect and analyze business requirements from all relevant stakeholders.
- Design and describe corresponding solutions to the business team.
- Evaluate the impact of the proposed solution on the user process and the maintenance of the system.
- Coordinate its evolutions with the other Analysts looking for functional and technical dependencies both within the system and with others (upstream, downstream dependencies).
- Provide assistance to the stakeholders regarding approved solutions.
Test and Development assistance:
- Provide assistance to the development team during the technical analysis phase and validate that the functional/technical specifications are in line with the proposed solution and the business requirements.
- Prepare and perform the testing of the solutions once delivered by the development team and provide all necessary documentation (test plans on the ALM test tool, document the test results, …).
- Participate to the non-regression exercise, coordinate the activities of other analysts during a test cycle and build a coherent vision of the test activities to be performed.
- Act as a second line support for all incidents on the production environment. Investigate and document them when needed.
Project and Change Management
- Build your own individual planning based on all tasks in harmony with the Project Manager by considering constraints (personal vacations or public holidays, team meetings, corporate events, administrative duties …) and commit yourself toward project manager regarding the deadline.
- Communicate constantly with your Project Manager regarding any event that may impact the global quality of the project (planning, change in scope, quality of the deliverable, new risks …).
- Provide relevant and up-to-date documentation such as user guides or maintain existing documents.
- Provide support to the Business/Users during the change management phase.
- Motivation and energy
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Strong Communication and relationship-building skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Client focus skills, assertive and result-oriented
- Experience with functional/technical analysis
- Experience with test preparation & execution, (V-model)
- Good understanding of Agile / Scrum
- Experience with defects and incidents management
- Risk awareness (judging severity of incidents)
- Master in Computer sciences or Engineering or equivalent by experience in Project Management / Business Analysis.
- Fluent in French, English and Dutch
- At least 3 years of professional experience as Business analyst or Project manager Assistant.
- Brussels (mobility in Belgium; occasional trips abroad)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org