Toyota Motor Europe - Internship Fuel Cell Division (Hydrogen storage)
Toyota Motor Europe
Description du poste
We are now offering a position to identify and verify the economic and technical feasibility of high speed filament winding technologies for the production of high pressure composite tanks.
The activity may include:
• Benchmark state of the art technology in the field of carbon fibre handling (rollers, tensioners, surface treatments, etc.)
• Propose sensing and control technologies leading to a robust and reliable filament winding process
• Identify promising technologies to understand the potential sources of carbon fibre damage during handling
• Assess and confirm the feasibility of the proposed technologies
• Manufacture real samples and test them in real conditions
• Identify technology gaps and issues, suggest solutions and improvements
Starting date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6-12 month ideally
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship. Interested in this internship, please apply online via www.toyotajobs.com.
Master student in final year (preferably: Chemical / Mechanical / Materials)
• Experience in Equipment documentation and implementation
• Previous exposure to safety (Chemical, Engineering) and risk assessment activities
• Flexible team player
• Open personality able to work in an independent way, hands-on mentality
• Basic computer skills (MS Office and database)
• Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus