Toyota Motor Europe - Intern Parts & Channel management - Value Chain division
Avenue du Bourget 60, 1140 Brussels , Belgique
Toyota Motor Europe
Description du poste
Your project: Product & project management
• Preparation of project strategy and roll out roadmap specifically for smart repairs, Body and crash parts.
• Support Value chain fleet project with Data collection coordination and visualisation into management reports
• Support launch preparation for the MVP2 project in 3 pilot markets
• Support Parts planning & Product management with data analysis
• Manage your project KPIs and reporting
• Manage the relationship with consultants partners, suppliers and other stakeholders.
• Developing business and sales plans for new parts line ups
Place of internship: Toyota Motor Europe head office (Brussels)
Starting date: to be agreed between the intern – university and TME
Duration: min. 6 months – preferably 12 months
Confidentiality: due to business requirements, not all aspects of the task can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
Bachelor degree equivalent
• Baccalaureate + 3 years minimum from which the last 1 or 2 years in a Business school or university with the aim to achieve a master’s degree equivalent in Marketing or Management.
• 1 or 2 previous short internship experiences
• Affinity with technique / automotive is definitely an asset as you will be handling data related to automotive parts
• You enjoy analytical & research tasks to find facts and suggest improvements
• You need to be well structured and organised
• Computer literacy is a must, particularly Excel & Access
• You feel at ease to work and liaise with other departments
• You have a mature personality that can communicate on all kinds of levels and can present your arguments in an assertive but diplomatic way
• Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Fluent in English, any other language will be considered as an asset
• You have a driver’s license