Toyota Motor Europe - Intern Customer Vehicle Quality
Avenue du Bourget 60, 1140 Brussels , Belgique
Toyota Motor Europe
Description du poste
Customer quality is running a certain set of standard reports on regular basis to
monitor and visualise the progress of certain Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
These reports are run based on a standardised data download.
Your project will be to capture and document all requirements for all the different
reports while introducing new ideas and proposals from your side to improve
While doing this you will have the opportunity to learn more about Customer Quality
The end result should be a ready-to-use document for implementation by IT.
Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe, HO Brussels, Belgium
Starting date: to be agreed with the student – university and Toyota but ideally September / October
Duration: 7 months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
• Student of technical higher education or Bachelor / Master studies in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, automotive…), IT or Business
• Interest in automotive sector is an asset
• Good fact finding and analysis skills in order to draw conclusions from the gathered data and information
• Good visualization skills to be able to structure operations, processes, responsibilities etc. in an easy to understand way
• Strong communication and negotiation aptitude in an assertive but diplomatic way in order to reach consensus and get buy-in
• Initiative to question the current situation and propose alternative options
• Knowledge of Visual Basic, Access, Excel. Additional IT knowledge is an asset
• Fluent in English, any additional language is an asset
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others.