Toyota Motor Europe - Intern Automotive Accessory Planning & Product Management
Avenue du Bourget 60, 1140 Brussels , Belgique
Toyota Motor Europe
Description du poste
1) Support the Accessory Planning team in the business planning of the optimal accessory range for our future Toyota and Lexus models.
In this function, you will support the team with competitor analysis, sales analysis, accessory line-up confirmation and global sourcing/selling in order to have the best possible accessory line-up.
Additionally, you will support the implementation of the Accessory Roadmap, a joint project with Accessory Product Management
2) Support the Accessory Product Management team
In this function, you will support a wide variety of cross functional commercial projects
Specifying market expectations and product requirements by conducting market research
Analysing potential partner relationships for the product.
Measure and track performance using defined KPIs and report out to management
Map or update processes linked to your activity to ensure consistency and sustainability
Place of internship: Toyota Motor Europe head office (Brussels)
Starting date: to be agreed between the intern – university and TME
Duration: min. 6 months, ideally 1 year
Confidentiality: due to business requirements, not all aspects of the task can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
• Bachelor or Master degree in Economics / Marketing
• Interest in automotive industry, market research, benchmarking
• Highly interested in innovation, new technologies, trends
• Technical background is an asset
• Business acumen and Customer First Focus
• Analytical skills (business case analysis)
• Accurate in numbers and follow up of projects
• Mature personality able to liaise with all levels of the company
• Highly motivated and strong perseverence
• Excellent communication skills in an assertive but diplomatic way
• Experience with making presentations and feeling at ease to present the results to sr. management
• Hands-on mentality
• Computer skills: excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel
• Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus.
• Driver’s license