Step Stone NV SA - FINANCIAL DATA ANALYST/PROGRAMMER
Step Stone NV SA
Description du poste
A career at UPS is about a lot more than just packages, it's about the new logistics - the most powerful force in business today. The new logistics facilitates growth for any business of any size through international trade. It levels the playing field and empowers businesses. Be part of the new logistics, be part of UPS. Every day, UPS empowers over 400,000 exceptional people employed by the company, in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide, helping them attain their personal and professional best. Being a part of the UPS winning team is not just a career, it's a life lesson – an opportunity for a lifetime.
The Financial Data Analyst / Programmer will provide analytics support to the Europe Region Finance Team on business and operational performance data. He /She will produce information and reports that will provide meaningful insight to management for planning and decision-making. Key responsibilities include maintaining and creating web based analytics and reporting tools; supporting the Finance month end close processes among others. Applicant must have high integrity and accountability standards. A self-starter that possesses strong analytical skills and excellent problem solving techniques.
· Maintain/Enhance analytics web portal (using ASPX, VB.Net / C# and SQL)
· Analysis and reporting to support ongoing finance projects
· Efficiently optimize day to day Finance business processes
· Support yearly business plan data analysis
BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or related studies.
0-3 years’ experience
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel (Macros), Access)
· Good knowledge and experience with SQL and database programming
· Good knowledge of .Net framework 2.0 or later versions
· Ability to work independently in identifying solutions to problems
· Fluent in English both written and speaking is essential (Other languages are a plus)
· Good communication skills and tasks prioritization is essential
What we offer:
UPS as an employer of choice, provides good working environment that fosters equal career development opportunity for all employees.