ERTMS Solutions - ERTMS Modeler
Rue de la Caserne 45, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgique
Personne de contact
ERTMS Solutions, Frédéric Du Jardin
Description du poste
ERTMSFormalSpecs is a software tool, specifically designed by ERTMS Solutions to formally model ERTMS requirements, both for trainborne and trackside systems. The tool includes:
• A railway signaling domain specific software language
• A tool chain and
• A test environment.
The purpose of ERTMSFormalSpecs is to:
• Better manage (complex) specifications:
o Avoid inconsistencies
o Avoid ambiguities
o Avoid holes or contradictions
• Easily maintain these specifications:
o Perform impact analysis of Change Requests (the tool enables to easily and visually perform this impact analysis)
o Integrate easily upgrades from baseline to baseline
The successful candidate will join the ERTMSFormalSpecs team, and:
• Collaborate to the onboard Subset-026 modeling
• Collaborate to the modeling of other ERTMS Systems, such as trackside Systems (e.g. interlockings, RBC, and other railway components), and
• Collaborate in the ERTMSFormalSpecs toolchain improvements, written in C#.
The modeling aspects of the function involve:
• Problem analysis
• The description of a solution
• As well as the creation and execution of the tests related to the 2 former aspects.
Are you a passionate professional, looking for an environment where you get the opportunity to develop your talents? Do you see education as an important asset and does innovation ring a bell to you?
Then you’re maybe the Modeler we’re looking for!
Together with the team, and under supervision of your Team Leader, you analyze, model and test ERTMS related systems. You will also develop the innovative software we propose to our customers, and you participate to the improvement and maintenance of our products, which can be off-the-shelf or customized.
You will actively participate to our R&D recurrent brainstorming.
You will interact with the front line teams as well, as to keep a close understanding of our customers’ needs.
You might be working on projects where travel is needed (up to 20%).
• The successful candidate must have knowledge in SW development (C# is a big plus).
• The successful candidate has 0 to 3 years relevant experience.
• Although, IT diploma is no must: Physics, mathematics or polytechnician are diploma examples which fit this job description.
• Through your experience, your proactivity, your autonomy, your communication skills and willingness, you succeed in gaining the necessary trust from your team’s colleagues;
• Fluency in French and English is required. Knowledge of Dutch or any other European language is a very big plus;
• An experience (or an interest) in the rail industry is a very appreciated plus!
Above all, we are looking for motivated persons, dynamic and easy in their communication. And we highly appreciate diversity (notably, we multiply nationalities and languages among our employees, and want to keep going in that direction. We also would appreciate recruiting more women).
About ERTMS Solutions SPRL:
ERTMS (European Railway Traffic Management System) is the European standard for railways systems safety.
ERTMS Solutions SPRL (HQ Brussels, Belgium) is the market leader in branded ERTMS products and services, counting most of the UNISIG and non-UNISIG companies active in the ERTMS marketplace in Europe and in Asia in their customers list.
As a niche player, we develop off-the-shelf and tailor made SW/HW solutions for our customers. We also expand our activities as a HW integrator and developer.
We are an international company, in sound expansion. So far, we developed 1 product per year! We are the unrivaled High-Speed Train of our industry.
We ambition to grow substantially in the coming years, and the current development of our activities is such that we are currently looking to hire new forces to join our teams.
ERTMS Solutions is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills in a family-minded, cutting-edge and very dynamic atmosphere.
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through very innovative projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses and conferences to broaden your knowledge and realize yourself.
You can also count on an attractive salary package and fringe benefits, on a clear teleworking policy, and on a respectful work/life balance.
You recognize yourself in this description? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org