CyanView SA - Embedded Project Manager
--CyanView SA --
Description du poste
Project Managers directly work with the team, subcontractors and suppliers to plan, organize and direct the development of new hardware projects and products. They work on small features to keep their technical skills sharp and stay up-to-date with the technologies. But they emphasize supporting a world-class team and putting them in the best position to succeed. They own the delivery of the product prototypes and they are always looking to improve the productivity of their team.
• You understand and share company’s product vision for maximizing the value of the product for the customer and work out product specifications accordingly.
• You are responsible for the planning
and organization of all research, design, development, prototyping, test, and qualification of new products or projects for both hardware and embedded software.
• You will focus on growing and developing
a team of internals, freelance and sub- contractors that is instrumental to our future success and agility.
• Plan, prepare, perform and document product level certification tests for CE and FCC.
• Collaborate with the operations manager
to establish performance standards for production and lead continuous improvement over the product’s lifetime.
• The role requires a dedicated individual who understands broadcast’s high standards of reliability and usability to the core.
• The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self starter with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. The candidate possesses that rare blend of electronics, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills.
• Strong technically. You understand how hardware and embedded software are built. You have experience with microcontroller/ microprocessors based designs, analog design, lab tools like oscilloscopes, electrical design.
• Open for changes, continuous learning and continuous improvement.
• Result oriented and strong team player (long term).
• Strong communication skills are a must, as the candidate will interface with a lot of different groups within and outside the company.
• Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced engineering environment and real-time crisis management skills.
• Experience with certifications, EMI/EMC testing, grounding.
• Experience with casing and other mechanical designs.
• Ability to travel on a regular basis to various countries like China.