Numeca International - Development Engineer - CFD Numerics
Ch. de la Hulpe 189 Terhulpse Steenweg, 1170 Brussels, Belgique
Personne de contact
Rue archimede 1
Description du poste
NUMECA, a worldwide operating CFD software company (http://www.numeca.com), develops engineering flow simulation software widely used by engineers and designers in a large range of fluid engineering applications, from Aerospace, Power Generation, Energy to Race Cars and Ships. NUMECA is rapidly expanding and is continuously looking for young and senior talented coworkers. The company has its headquarters in Brussels (Belgium), subsidiaries in San Francisco (USA), Mons and Leuven (Belgium), Tokyo (Japan), Bangalore (India), Beijing (China) and Hong-Kong and is active worldwide through its network of agents and partners in Asia, Europe and America. The company employs over 100 persons in Belgium and around 150 worldwide.
* What’s the opportunity?
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for a Development Engineer - CFD Numerics, to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels.
The planned work could be open to a PhD degree, if interested.
* What will you do?
The main objective is to develop and implement efficient high-fidelity and innovative numerical methods for aerodynamics. In particular advances in the development of our existing unstructured solver, to be applied to steady and unsteady flow simulations.
* What do we offer?
We offer to work in a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, and to be part of a dynamic and growing company. We propose competitive package (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities and mobility within NUMECA Group.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate clearly the reference job number: DEV18-05.
* What are we looking for from you?
- Mandatory technical skills and experience:
- Masters Degree in engineering, mathematics or physics, or equivalent expertise
- Strong background in CFD software development and very good mathematical basis
- Strong background in fluid mechanics and numerical methods
- Good experience in engineering programming language (C, C++, and/or FORTRAN).
- A PhD degree is a plus, leading to potentially higher responsibilities
- Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role.
- Dutch and French are a plus.
You should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good communication and analytical skills, be a stress-resistant problem solver, and be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards.