Step Stone NV SA - Customer Finance - Claims Specialist Hebrew
Koningsstraat 47 Rue Royale , Bruxelles 1000
Step Stone NV SA
Description du poste
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As a Customer Finance Claims Specialist, you will support the Customer Finance team, within the wholesale business. Reporting to the Customer Finance Team Lead, you will perform Claims related activities with responsibilities including Invoice and Shipment claims resolution. You will ensure a high level of service quality to our customers providing efficient claims resolution, while complying with internal policies and procedures relating to logistical and financial disputes.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Support the Service Model Differentiation (SMD) to implement Customer Finance panel of services, aligned to Sales Strategy;
• Support cross functional stakeholders in the Minimum Order Value process by reducing cash collection risk through effective claims management and resolution;
• Perform accurate claims investigation, ensuring the correct approvals are obtained for actions, and documentation is maintained in relevant system as per guidelines;
• Manage workload in line with targeted Service Level Agreements. Ensure pro-active follow-up of claims within your portfolio/task list to minimize the number of blocked invoices and enable payment on time. Escalate to TL any risks to timely resolution;
• Support reduction of Invoice claims through root causes analysis & solution implementation and / or clear communication with Sales to enable claim preventative measures to be initiated using Nike Flow;
• Back up support for other colleagues (Lunch, vacation & sickness cover etc).
Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields;
• Fluency in English and Hebrew;
• Experience in Finance related fields is a plus;
• Effective communicator with ability to influence stakeholders during difficult conversations;
• Proficient Excel skills;
• SAP experience is preferred.