Toyota Motor Europe - 109115 Engine & Transmission Component Buyer Purchasing Division
Avenue du Bourget 60, 1140 Brussels , Belgique
Toyota Motor Europe
Personne de contact
Toyota Motor Europe, Jean-François Parès
Description du poste
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts &
accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
• You buy engine & transmission components for current and future models/vehicles
• You negotiate with our suppliers to achieve the best cost reduction
• You handle all commercial issues related to responsible suppliers
• You make appropriate sourcing and supplier selection recommendation and you check the
market for new suppliers
• University degree (business or engineering)
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as a buyer in a manufacturing / engineering department
• Team player with good communication skills, flexible mind and challenge spirit
• Good practical problem solving skills
• Good negotiation and communication skills
• Fluency in English is a must, additional European language skills are an asset
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
• have a creative mind and passion for cars. (if relevant for function)
• have excellent communication skills
Place of Employment: Belgium - Brussels (Zaventem) : Toyota Motor Europe, Technical Centre
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and
quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your
future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative
are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Pelase apply on line http://goo.gl/S9r8aw