Toyota Motor Europe - 109104 –Graduate Production Parts Logistics planning
Avenue du Bourget 60, 1140 Brussels , Belgique
Toyota Motor Europe
Personne de contact
Toyota Motor Europe, Jean-François Parès
Description du poste
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global
corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and
employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60
nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota
and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D,
manufacturing and engineering operations.
As part of our team you will be tasked to create timelines by utilizing Toyota Logistics
Management System to support European manufacturing company’s production and
follow daily operation to secure car production with minimum cost, maximum quality
and in a safe environment. You will also be tasked identifying and implementing ways
to kaizen our supply chain focused on Quality, Cost or Delivery Improvement.
To achieve this will need to:
• Learn and professionally use Toyota Logistics Planning system
• Learn and fully understand Toyota’s Logistics network and specific operation
standards to ensure application through the logistics network you are
• Acquire a deep understanding of Just-in-Time (JIT).
• Define strategies to achieve Toyota main Logistics Pillars, Even Pitch,
minimum lead time, max efficiency and flexibility.
• Consense the improvement ideas with the key stakeholders.
• Implement the kaizen and confirm the achievement of target.
• You have a Bachelor / Master / University degree with Logistics / Supply
Chain / Economics or Business Management background
• You have affinity with automotive and are passionate about quality
• As a Graduate you have max. 18 months of work experience
• You are very highly numeric, with strong logical and analytical skills (Excel &
• As a self-starter you demonstrate proactiveness and ownership in projects
• You have the ability to develop creative ways for operational and cost
improvement and generate new ideas with deep analysis
• You are a pragmatic problem solver, result driven
• You have a driving license
• You are Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• have strong planning and organizing skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others
• have excellent communication skills
Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe, Head Office - Brussels (Evere)
Starting date: asap
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which
competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real
opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and
comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Please apply on line http://goo.gl/evzZrS